The Glam Girl Boss began as a way for me to express myself in a creative way and post tips and tricks that I feel are worthwhile. If you don't agree that's quite all right! I just ask that you respect me and those reading. This is not a place for harsh criticism or negativity.
Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth for monetary gain.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver fun, interesting, and helpful content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.